Galaxy S20 FE heating issue!
I bought this phone in January 2021 and since beginning I'm facing this heating problem. I can't attend video conferences due to this problem, as the phone gets heated up very soon. I thought this is just with my handset however after reading here, I realized that this is with everyone!! Please do something on this.
@MackNManns: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you take a look at the link below to see if any of the tips included here are of any help?
Video conferencing apps can be quite power intensive, so you may find that the phone heats up a little after a period of extended use. Along with the steps provided in the link above, please attempt the following as a means of reducing your overall power consumption, and prevent overheating.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.