Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE heating issue.

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 10:15 AM)
MackNManns
First Poster
Options

Galaxy S20 FE heating issue!

I bought this phone in January 2021 and since beginning I'm facing this heating problem. I can't attend video conferences due to this problem, as the phone gets heated up very soon. I thought this is just with my handset however after reading here, I realized that this is with everyone!! Please do something on this.

1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@MackNManns: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you take a look at the link below to see if any of the tips included here are of any help?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/is-there-something-wrong-with-my-samsung-mobile-de...

Video conferencing apps can be quite power intensive, so you may find that the phone heats up a little after a period of extended use. Along with the steps provided in the link above, please attempt the following as a means of reducing your overall power consumption, and prevent overheating.

- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.

0 Likes