Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE Erase the New Sim Card Phone Number Replacing It With My Old Phone Number

(Topic created on: 09-01-2023 07:42 AM)
Georgia-Maia
First Poster
Options
I upgraded and got a new S20 FE mobile phone and I also changed the mobile company I'd been with because of a better deal. I've kept my old mobile number, but the problem I have is the new sim card has a new mobile number on it. When you look in the information about the S20 FE, the new sim card mobile number shows up and not the old number that I wanted to keep. Is there a way I can adjust it so it shows my old mobile number instead? Can anyone
help, many thanks in advance for your help.
Georgia Maia 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there can you give a bit more detail is it the old phone number is showing up on the home screen or lock screen?
0 Likes
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
If you got your number transfered over it should be active, ask your current network if they received your old number if not then ask them to request it
0 Likes
DaveNewco
Journeyman
Options
You will need to get your network to send out a new SIM that is only registered with that number. Because the new SIM had a different number assigned to it in the first place it will always show that on your device. + could need to reset phone aft new card received to finally sort it to either show original number you keeping or will show as no number at all.