Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 fe deleted some of my photos

(Topic created on: 23-05-2021 11:52 PM)
reaper7
Apprentice
Options

Took some nice photos today on timer. We viewed them after each one was taken in the gallery. Got home and 5 of the 7 were gone. Not in gallery, not in recycle bin and not on Google photos either which backs up my photos. I cleaned gallery cache and restarted phone but nothing. Any ideas how to recover them? They were special photos.

4 REPLIES 4
becs76
First Poster
Options
I also need to know as I backed up photos to Google and lost 500 out of 700! Did you manage to get yours back ? If so could you tell me how please ... if not please can someone help us .. thank you
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @reaper7  and @becs76 ,

I think that your cases are different, however, I would be more than happy to try to help you both.

@reaper7  can you tell me where are you saving your Camera images by default (SD card, Cloud, the phone's internal storage...)? You can check this from the Camera app> Settings (cog icon)> Storage location.

@becs76 did you backed this from your phone? Where all the pictures taken with the phone's camera and do you have enough storage left on the Google account? 

voteb
First Poster
Options

I think you will also need to check your local backup also. If you will got your picture then, you can restore photos from your backup. In case, you doesn't able to bring your photos then, you can also try Android recovery software on your computer. If it will possible to restore lost files then, it will show free preview of deleted photos without any charge. I hope this method may work for you.

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Just want to give a heads up around using third party software to recover deleted photos. These may modify the phone's software and void the warranty, so just be aware of this if someone does want to look in to them.

0 Likes