Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE charger feels loose in the USB port

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 11:48 PM)
Members_GZLdbkF
First Poster
Options
  • Hi Does anyone else notice their charger wobbles a bit up and down I have the samsung s20 FE not even 2months just want to know if it's normal?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The charging connector should fit snugly inside the phone @Members_GZLdbkF 

Use a torch to look inside the charging port of the phone to see if any lint / debris has managed to build up inside.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone and official charging cable.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
yes and no. check the plug for debris. but often the hole on the phone is slightly deeper than the sides of the plug and so you can find that the plate part inside the phone plug pushes against the back of the wires plug. or rather the head on the wire isn't deep enough to fit snuggly. ( case of making wires compatible with all devices)
0 Likes
JPJ8888
First Poster
Options
Do they check it for free? And if it needs to be replaced or cleaned how much would that generally cost?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A Samsung Service Centre will take a look at the phone for you under the 2 year manufacturer's warranty to assess it and then advise of any costs for work not covered by warranty @JPJ8888 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes