Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE Battery Life

(Topic created on: 23-07-2021 07:12 PM)
britishrailfan321
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Can anyone help me. My battery life is terrible. I legit been checking any apps that have been using my battery and that's all Normal and then I got 60hz on and always on powersaving mode but that still isn't helping. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. 
20 REPLIES 20
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Please post your battery stats. Settings, Dvice & Battery care, battery, tap graph and post the screenshot showing apps battery usage. We can explore this issue further once we have that info.

0 Likes
britishrailfan321
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Some apps are also running in the background when I have closed them so I am confused about the "background usage" Screenshot_20210723-151309_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Wow! Just the 3 apps shown amount to 75% of your battery usage. Those are some of the worst stats I've seen. These apps are poorly compiled battery hogs that aren't really compatible with Android 11. They really should have been updated by now. Heaven help us when 12 is launched.

Until the app developers do something with these apps, there's not a lot you can do if you continue to use them.

You can expect poor battery life with
0 Likes
britishrailfan321
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Is it possible for me to downgrade to android 10? As battery life was way better with android 10. I was hoping android 12 will be better but now I think it won't be 😂
0 Likes
adamlee
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Put them to sleep. Also your signal is only 1 bar. Try switching to 2g/3g when 4g signal is low.
0 Likes
britishrailfan321
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have put all my apps to sleep. And I'm on holiday and thats why it's 1 bar. Where I live it's 3 bars.
0 Likes
adamlee
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
1 bar of signal will kill your battery. Switch network mode to 3g and see if you get a better signal
0 Likes
britishrailfan321
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have tried that. I also have good airplane mode but that only saves like 1%
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes, you can roll back to Android 10 but it is against forum rules for me to discuss. If you Google it you will find many tutorials.
0 Likes