Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE (and probably other models) SUPER FAST CHARGING not working

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 09:25 PM)
Namoka
Apprentice
Options
Aside from my s21 ultra and s22 ultra, i have another extra phone, s20 fe. I updated my phone about a week ago. (The august 1 patch same with my other 2 phones) s21 and s22 no problem. But my s20 suddenly wont charge with super fast charging, which it was before the update. Seeing that this is happening to others, and is probably a firmware issue (coz it happened after an update) If i plug it, it says charging but its not increasing its battery %. So i tried disabling the super fast and went with fast charging only.. and its working again. (But ofcourse with fast charging speeds only) Its like they removed the phones capability to super fast charge.. anyway, dont know if its intentional (which is crazy if it is) or just an error or something.. any update from you guys? Because samsung probably knows about this and hope they come up with a fix.. soon!

15 REPLIES 15
Members_3Cqqfgr
First Poster
Options

same issue here 

0 Likes
Sami16
Student
Options

same issue at s22 ultra too

0 Likes
Majid013
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have the same problem

Gadcolouis
Student
Options

Same here. Still problem, I though I was the only one who's facing this problem after update.

Mike Wong
Student
Options

Yup, my S20FE used to able to use Super fast charge! It is unfair even they do it is just to 'protect our battery', I mean I hope they should let us have the option to choose. I love samsung and I wanna stretch this phone for another year and I will change battery if the battery is damaged. C'mon SAMSUNG ! 

0 Likes
Amirul
Student
Options

after android 13 the super fast charging isnt working. drives me crazy wtf is samsung doing with these updates?

0 Likes