Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE 5g Sim Tray

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 06:42 PM)
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

I have a Samsung S20 FE 5G. It seems that my Sim tray is a bit different from what I've seen on videos and other posts. I have the short Tray which can take a nano Sim1 and on the backside it only says microSD. Now, I've seen that the Sim2 could fit on most of these trays perpendicular to the Sim1 slot. Well, this is not the case for me. My tray looks very similar to the other Hybrid cases which support Sim1 on one side and microSD on the other. The nano Sim does not fit perpendicular on the MicroSD tray. Can someone help me understand this? I can post pictures of my tray. Maybe my S20 fe does not support dual sim. 

9 REPLIES 9
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

PXL_20211216_165748909.jpgPXL_20211216_165556958.jpgPXL_20211216_165353385.jpgPXL_20211216_165343426.jpg

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some are dual sim, others have a hybrid ie sim and SD card. Go to settings, about phone. If you have 2 imei values it's dual sim .
0 Likes
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

Looks like there is only 1 IMEI number

Danny G
Journeyman
Options

oh wait, i just clicked in the About Phone/Status information/IMEI information and there are 2 numbers. One is very long which is on the outside of the box, and the second number is just 2 digits. 

0 Likes
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

one says IMEI the second says IMEI SV

0 Likes
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

IMEI SV just means software version. disregard. There is only 1 IMEI.

0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
If you have only 1 IMEI like you said, you have Single-SIM and not Dual-SIM model. Your device must have model GxxxB/DS (x stands for number).
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Yah, your unit is definitely a Single-SIM one. My A51 is Dual, but I never used it anyway😅
0 Likes
Danny G
Journeyman
Options

My phone model is SM-G781U so im guessing it is single-SIM lol. Bummer for me, I'll see if my company can take this phone back and let me know when they have a dual sim phone available. At the moment I have two lines (personal & work). I have a google pixel 4 which supports dual sim. The benefit is I don't need to carry two phones with me at all times. 

0 Likes