Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE 5G promotions gift

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 12:26 PM)
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I sent the claim voucher for the gift on 14th November 2020, I have the email to say they received it and would send the gift within 45 days, they now tell me they did not receive the claim voucher what should I do? I have been a Samsung mobile phone user since 1993 but this might be the last one.
14 REPLIES 14
Azeeem
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
How did you send the claim? If it's. Via the website do you have a claim ID?
0 Likes
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

yes to both of your questions claim ID ******

0 Likes
Azeeem
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Send that to customer services. Hopefully they can track the ID and see when you originally submitted your claim.
0 Likes
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
OK thanks will do.
0 Likes
tambre77
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hi it says that your claim voucher was sent to you on the 14th Nov in the email there should have been a link to take you to the samsung site to to put the rewards in a basket and for you to use your claim voucher to get your reward
0 Likes
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I did that I chose the watch and am still waiting.
0 Likes
tambre77
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
there should be a number on the email for you to call, not not come back to the promotions Cs team do we can escalate it to our contacts in the samsung estore team
0 Likes
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I did on several occasions the number being 0330 726 7467, they were about as useful as a one leged man in an ass kicking contest
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hey @autopete ,

that is our Online Shop Team number. To reach the Promotions Team you will need to call 0333 006 7884 or email watchactiveoffer@samsungpromotions.claims 

0 Likes