Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S20+ (Exynos) green vertical line on screen after firmware upgrade

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 07:27 AM)
icuric
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday after I plugged headphones into brand new S20+ (Exynos) phone, new firmware update appeared on screen, and after installing it I have noticed a little bit later green vertical line on screen.

I've tryed restart and boot into safe mode, but didn't help. Also I've tryed test by typing in Phone app *#0*# and activating red, green, blue calibration several times but with no results.IMG_6796.jpgI think it is a software issue because it coincided with that

firware update and my phone never drop or got hit by something.

Please help 😞

15 REPLIES 15
Funjosephtimes
First Poster
Options

Its happening to me now so what is the end results 

0 Likes
Khalood
First Poster
Options

I'm am having the same problem mate... Will they repair it without warranty?

0 Likes
icuric
Apprentice
Options

My phone was brand new back then so they repair it inside warranty, free of charge.
I'm not 100% sure but probably phone screen needs to be replaced and it costs around 250€.

My advice to you is to check with samsung service if they need to replace the screen and how much does it costs. And continue to use the phone as this is not that much of a deal, until you completely broke the screen and then replace it, because they are so easy to break...

0 Likes
degogh
First Poster
Options

hey could you please  share your job sheet number here as our phone is in service center and they are denying to give me the foc, i told them that there are people who got the foc, so they asked me for the jobsheeet number, so could you please help us all with the same please

0 Likes
Patrick
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@degogh  

Who is this message for? What is foc?

Jobsheet number of what and who?

Stars-Moderator-signature-800x200-patrick
degogh
First Poster
Options

@icuric hey could you please  share your job sheet number here as our phone is in service center and they are denying to give me the foc, i told them that there are people who got the foc, so they asked me for the jobsheeet number, so could you please help us all with the same please

0 Likes