Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 camera not working still...

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 12:58 PM)
tommy98
Journeyman
Options
Samsung s20 camera still not working just a black screen i still got warrentey but i been bacssicly refused help by them unless im charged because my screen has the tiniest crack thst you can barley notice so i got a top of the range phone that i can only use my front camera thanks samsung for wasting my money 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately if a phone has signs of accidental damage @tommy98 Samsung can take the decision to say the issue isn't covered under the Limited 2 manufacturing warranty.

The accidental bump / drop may have caused some internal damage.

Also if Samsung had to access the phone's internals to assess the issue this could put further stress on the display causing the crack to develop.

I appreciate that can seem unfair when this happens when Samsung decline free support.

May I assume you don't have any form of insurance for the phone which can be policies dedicated for phone's, Home Contents Insurance Policy or some Banks provide Mobile Phone Cover as a perk of the Account.

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

dogboneF70
Journeyman
Options
So SAMSUNG cracked your screen?? We'll go gettem !!
But if you did it? Then stop ranting!! ALL COMPANIES that sell phones will NOT fix any phone with a cracked screen. Because it COULD be that that has broken the camera!!
Sorry as I may be, that is how it is sweet cheeks!👍.
0 Likes
dogboneF70
Journeyman
Options
(Wish I had said that!😂.)
0 Likes
tommy98
Journeyman
Options
@dogbonef70 shut up
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

While some physical damage may not directly affect the issue you are facing, it does invalidate the two year manufacturer’s warranty.

Our Repair Centres are required to service devices back to full functionality and this means that if the device is out of warranty all damages and faults will be chargeable.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes