Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Android 12 update issue

(Topic created on: 16-01-2022 09:06 AM)
Members_d6EXF81
Student
Options

I updated this week and since then my apps on the home screen don't respond. I can still swipe up and use the apps that way. Any ideas? I have done a hard reset, tried clearing cache in the apps, removing the app from ghe hone screen and re-adding.

7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Have you checked apps for updates
0 Likes
Members_d6EXF81
Student
Options

Yes no change

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Factory reset it again
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_d6EXF81 Hello, try to disable the animations from: Settings / Accessibility / Visibility enhancements / Remove animations.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
irmaladouce
Journeyman
Options

I just updated my Samsung S20 5G to Android 12  on Saturday 15 JAN 2022 and now this phone is literally useless. I can't open my banking apps, can't open Insta, can't open Samsung Member, etc. So many apps crashes and phone freezes and gone black and re-starting by itself. I have done all the troubleshooting to no avail. Had a chat with the Samsung tech at 4AM I am so stressed out and I have done all what they told me to but still NOT WORKING! Even during chat it kept kicking me out and phone gone black and re-started by itself. PLEASE HELP! 

Members_m7yjizA
Apprentice
Options

Hi send it back and take a new one this is proberly the best what your can do I done with my Samsung s20 fe ..now is 👍 

0 Likes
DUSKvsDAWN
Explorer
Options

that is just stupid. why would you send back a phone that worked perfectly fine before, and that became an absolute mess after an update that is supposed to fix previous issues but only made them worse? i know for a fact i am not going to. they just need to roll out a patch asap.

0 Likes