Original topic:

S20 5G screen lock problem

(Topic created on: 23-12-2020 06:21 AM)
BonszWoa
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello All

I was able to unlock my screen this morning with PIN and Fingerprint but then it stopped working telling me that my PIN was incorrect.

The only option was to Factory reset my phone but now when I want to setup a Screen Lock and add a PIN I get the following error:

Screen Lock PIN has already changed. Try again with the new screen lock

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
NsProd
MegaStar
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hey! 

I'd want to help you out but in this case, a factory reset is the last thing to do and if it doesn't solve the problem then you'll most likely have to visit a Samsung Service Center.

I don't think it would give much of a result but if you're lucky it will work fine after this:

Switch off the phone》 Hold down the Power + Volume up button at the same time until a menu appears》 Use the volume up / down buttons to navigate to "Wipe Cache Partition" 》 Confirm with the Power button》 Navigate to "Yes" in the submenu and Confirm》 When you have finished, click on "Reboot System Now" and let the phone start up 

This does not erase any user data (if it matters after the reset you've already completed).

Wish you luck! 

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You could try logging into your Samsung Account via a computer and try resetting your passwords that way @BonszWoa 

Current Phone >Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone > Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860.

0 Likes