Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ 5G Screen Bleed Issue

(Topic created on: 13/04/20 13:04)
phils1969
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Only had my S20+ 5G for a week, theres a black spot on the edge of the screen next to the power button...

Its small but once you see it you cant stop looking at it, anyone else got a screen bleed issue?

I really hope that this is not a recurrence of the S8/S9 isues  this cost me £1000, not happy at all!

Having to send it back for repair/replacement in this current situation is a massive issue ofr me too...

I am definately rethinking my choice to buy a Samsung Mobile...£1000!!!

20 REPLIES 20
Kyle94
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Because I purchased the s20 ultra used for a week and realised it was garbage I can moan all I want fs 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
phils1969
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Nice, thats exactly the sort of thing a douche from a whores crak would say, you be a bit of a *****
0 Likes
phils1969
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

cos you STUPID, and going back to apple ya sheep, what a fanboy ******* you is, jog on

0 Likes
Kyle94
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm a happy fanboy sheep ***** tho that's the difference your miserable with your phone complaining about problems that's my point. Think you might be the stupid one 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
@phils1969 @Kyle94: Please can we try and keep things civil, and avoid profanity. Thank you.

London2tim
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

yea - get a room and get over with it 

phils1969
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I did report him after his first profianity you lot ignored it, thanks for the support Mr Mod....typical

0 Likes
Kyle94
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You must be fun at a party 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
HisAwesomeness
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Considering that a lot of benchmark texts have shown that the Exynos version of the s20 is inferior to the SnapDragon version, I am considering bringing a class action lawsuit  against Samsung.

It is also a bit iffy that Samsung has sold this version in regions they know fully well that class actions don't usually happen. 

0 Likes
phils1969
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Have you also seen the S20 teardowns, Samsung advertise 5G but the hanset contains no 5G antenna within the actual handset, look for the Jerryrig Everything vid on YT, interesting to see... seems to me Samsung are not the trustworthy manufacturer they claim to be

0 Likes