Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+5G camera

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 06:46 PM)
Rtx1
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Has onyone noticed the front video camera is awful in lowlight since one ui 2.5? 

I mean us very awful blur, almost like an 2005 phone...somebody tell these samsung developers to stop doing games in the software and fix this, shame...

6 REPLIES 6
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I've been waiting for a software fix since the s10 and none came, scamsung is all I say
0 Likes
Rose249
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I think the main camera is awful as well.
after taking photo, when you zoom on the pic, it is terrible.
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
try look at my video screenshot of how my videos are zoomed in absolute dirt
0 Likes
ShobbySS
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The quality on main camera is very bad, even when you are recording on 8k...
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I never thought id say it but iphone are miles ahead anyone I take pictures and videos with side by side who has iPhone absolutely makes a show of my s10
0 Likes
mceyre
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yes I noticed this with the selfie cam but over the last few days its been getting a lot better picture, it did a camera update 2 days ago and since then its been fine, only time its not very clear is when its dark in the room , I had the p20 pro before and the front cam was amazing compared to this, and the phone cost a lot less. I mean its a lot of money we are paying for a phone that's ment to be the best flagship of the year, and I think that its a really good phone, but could be better. if they had a bigger battery and a better front camera I would have anything to complain about tbh. the battery is definitely its biggest down fall and very disappointing..
0 Likes