Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 128gb V S20FE 128gb 5g

(Topic created on: 27-09-2020 01:04 PM)
chickster
Journeyman
Options
Okay guys n gals,
I would really appreciate your thoughts. I currently use (S10 128gb, 4g).
I have looked at the release of the (S20 FE (fan edition) 128gb 5g).
Despite reading several contradictory reviews on Spec, Performance etc, am wishing to know in very easy layman's terms..am I trading up, or improving on my current S10 set, or am I compromising with the S20FE.
I am not really bothered about camera specs, am all for bigger set, speed, processing power etc.
Should I steer clear?
Thanking all in advance of help and advice offered.
Kind regards
Chickster
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
vxl
Journeyman
Options
better chipset I believe. the battery is larger. the plastic back cover on s20fe is to be honest done very nicely and is more durable. front glass is later generation but my honest use I have never seen anything dramatically better with each new generation of gorilla glass.
newer design. 5g capability and trust me that was just wow when I switched to 5g. u get 3 years guaranteed software upgrades. if u are absolutely about power then it is note20 ultra
0 Likes
Solution
Bear778
Explorer
Options
Well s20fe is a very good phone if you are willing to sacrifice afew things like material build ... but otherwise all round good phone especially the 5G model which comes with snapdragon 865 beautiful colours good 4500 battery and if you pre order you get either a Samsung fit or xbox game pass .. I think it will challenge the iPhone 11 iPhone 12 and one plus nord
chickster
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks..its been sat in my Samsung shopping basket 2 days, so I think I will take a chance on it..
0 Likes
chickster
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou for the info, ya swayed me to take a chance on it. Its been sat in my Samsung shopping basket 2 days, much appreciated.
0 Likes