Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 18/08/20 01:38)
inon1234
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have an s20 ultra 5g with a processor exyons I bought it a week ago and still have issues that the battery runs out too fast and the device heats up it is important to note that I am on 60hz. Anyone know what can be done?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Unfortunately some people have experienced issue's with the Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra which has the Exynos 990 chipset @inon1234 

Does your battery stats in device care show any obvious reasons for battery usage ?

If you put your phone into Safe Mode which disables downloaded apps but leaves the stock one's working does the phone then work normally ?

If you perform a forum search and Google Search you'll come across other s20 owners discussing similar issues and possible resolutions to yours but also take into account not everyone signs up to the forum to say there not experiencing these issues and are happy with their Samsung phone. 

Some say this is happening when playing a game on the phone which some do use a lot of resources in the phone which then pushes the Exynos 990 and other parts of the phone.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help you with a diagnostic.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

Yodeebasher
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Return the phone. I had exactly the same issue. A software patch will not fix it.This is shameful from Samsung on such an expensive device.
0 Likes