Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roundom auto restart

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 01:34 AM)
JuberAhmed
Journeyman
Options
My galaxy s20 plus is roudomlly auto restarting after updating to One Ui 4.1, it specially happen when I try to answer a call and after I hang up the call, lot of the time after I hang up the call it shows me that I'm still connected on the call even thou I'm not and it stays on the call screen section for a long time, but it also restarts just roudomlly while I'm using my phone.

My phone was working perfectly fine before the one Ui 4.1 update. 

Is anyone else facing this issue? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @JuberAhmed! How are you?

If you put your phone into Safe Mode it will show you if it's a third-party app/process on your phone.

Check this link on how to enable it: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

If your phone doesn't restart in Safe Mode, this will suggest it is a third party app/process on your phone causing the issue.

0 Likes
JuberAhmed
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Beth,

I will try this a see if it fixes the problem, thanks for taking time to read and reply to my message
0 Likes
Jess0818
First Poster
Options

mine rebbots in the middle of a call and lags like you already hung up but then the orher partt is still on the line...... the onky fix i have not tried is factory reset and i dnt want to do that...... all else failed......

0 Likes
JuberAhmed
Journeyman
Options
Hi,

Did that happen after one ui 4.1 update and what phone do you have?
0 Likes