Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return s20fe bought with trade in

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 06:59 PM)
Miche11
Student
Options

I bought an s20 fe with a trade-in offer. I would like to keep my old phone and return the new phone.

Can I get refund on original price of the new phone (the price without the trade-in reduction) if I don't send in my old device after 14 days and return the new phone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Miche11: The terms and conditions state, " If you do not send your trade-in device within the specified time frame, then unless you return your new device, Samsung will deduct a sum equal to the discount you receive for trading in your existing device from your payment card." With this in mind I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 at your earliest convenience, where an advisor will be able to arrange the return/refund. 

DianDD
Voyager
Options
so you paid less money but asking for more with your refund just because you even didn't send your phone?! Is this a joke?
0 Likes
Miche11
Student
Options

No you're not understanding the question, I was not asking for more than I paid for as a refund.

The whole situation has resolved, and I got refunded exactly what I paid to Samsung and nothing more (so without the extra samsung recycle charge). 

0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
I see. I am glad you're sorted now :smiling-face: