Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Resizing One Handed Mode - Screen broke

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 07:18 PM)
LT111
First Poster
Options

So I recently broke the screen of my S20, the top 1/2 to top 1/3. However whilst I have been saving up for the repairs, I have been using One-Handed mode to access the top half of my screen.

This has been working perfectly until the last 2 days in which the One-Handed mode window is no longer capped at size. Now it is free to increase to almost full screen size. Which it has now done.

Previously I have been able to rescale this window back to the smaller size to ensure I have full usage of my phone, however now it is almost full size and I have no way to decrease the size of this window and thus no way to use the top half of my screen again.

How do I resolve this?

Short-term solutions as I am saving up for the £230 repair cost.

Is there a way to lock the size of the one-handed window

it seems dumb to allow an accessibility feature to become almost obsolete when it is designed for smaller hands and those with mobility and dexterity issues

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
on left /right bottom u have "icon" which is transfering from left side into right... and im affraid that all what U can do at the moment , regarding top of screen id damaged U cant do nothing more..
0 Likes