Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Completed - None Delivery!

(Topic created on: 23-04-2021 09:07 AM)
FoyleFlyer
Pioneer
Options
Samsung notified me on the 19th April my repair was completed and with UPS who notified me that the scheduled delivery was the 20th April but my parcel never arrived. The UPS site shows my parcel "IN TRANSIT" from their local depot, which is around 60 miles away, to my home since 20th April.

I would be very grateful if someone can advise me what I should do? Many thanks 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I recommend you ask UPS where your delivery is.
FoyleFlyer
Pioneer
Options
Needless to say UPS informed me to contact Samsung in the first instance even though my parcel was confirmed received at their local depot close to my home. To cut a long story short, my parcel has been lost and I have to make a claim with all the ***** that's needed to make it successful. Meanwhile, no mobile phone! Thanks for the advice.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sorry to hear @FoyleFlyer , hopefully does not take too long to resolve.   Obviously in this case was the responsibility of  UPS .

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That is so disappointing. I don't understand why they would even need Samsung's involvement because, as you say, your package was at UPS.
I hope this is resolved, quickly.
FoyleFlyer
Pioneer
Options
Update: UPS finished their search on Wednesday and reported their findings to Samsung. Needless to say UPS never contacted me with this update. I only discovered it on their website with a remark that I should contact Samsung again!

I phoned Samsung on Wednesday lunchtime and had to go through the whole process of what had happened etc., I was told that Samsung would be contacting me shortly by email.

You guessed it, I haven't been contacted so far and I am still without a mobile phone. I will update Samsung's response when they contact me.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@FoyleFlyer Hardly great service from  Ups,   hopefully Samsung  will be in touch soon (though may not be this week now).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

FoyleFlyer
Pioneer
Options
Update: At 3.52pm today I actually got the following sms from Samsung:-
SAMSUNG: We are investigating your lost in transit claim with UPS. Thank you for your patience. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Many thanks.

What is there to investigate? UPS picked up the parcel from Samsung who notified me it was with the Courier. UPS notified me that the parcel was at their local UPS Depot and it was scheduled for delivery. After I reported it had not been delivered, UPS carried out their own internal investigation over the period of a week. At least Samsung have now contacted me.