Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rcs finally works!!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 06:22 PM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
To any people having problems with chat messages I think they have finally fixed it!! Will post below if the situation changes 😀😀
11 REPLIES 11
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Let's hope it stays fixed.
AaronJones
Apprentice
Options
Mine doesn't work s21 ultra. Did on the s10 big dissapointment!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

For those with issues  some  to ideas are Disable and Enable RCS,  clear data from   Mobile Networks  and Samsung Messages ,Reset the Network  (of course may have been tried already).

See some more information here https://mobileinternist.com/rcs-not-working-samsung-messages 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I can't get it working neither Samsung or Google. Which do you have working?

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Got it on samsung fired up straight away however mine tends to go within a few hours so watch this space
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Had problems since January with rcs. When I got connected to Google setting samsung to default would stop Google from working. But recently I got connected again to Google and its Been working for a few weeks. When I was told that it was fixed with the update, I am now connected and using Samsung again. To get connected to Google if Samsung isn't working. You have just got to leave it. Once you've turned chat features on in Google just leave it it can take a while to connect. Can't say for sure with Samsung as this is the first time it's worked for me since January.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Well 2 hours in and its still working mine tends to die at the 5 hour mark
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It's probably samsung time will tell
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Still no luck with Google, left on overnight. I'm using the beta version and latest Carrier services which I've also rolled back to try. I reset 10 hours ago and just checked after seeing your post and nothing doing. Cleared all data, rebooted and the moment I try Samsung I immediately get the registration failed message. My S 10 with the same sim worked for a long time but even that won't work
I'm usually able to work things out this has me stumped.
0 Likes