Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RAM management

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 08:52 AM)
AlexyN9
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The S20 FE (4G) keeps having RAM management issues despite of recent updates and 2 factory resets, why?
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
AlexyN9
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Here we go again. I HAVE MY NOTE 10 LITE AND M51 ON ANDROID 11 AND THEY DON'T HAVE THIS ISSUE!!!!!
0 Likes
Me21303
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi could I please ask a question, I've just got a S20 FE in UK with 6gb ram. I've not added any apps yet but my spare ram is only reading as 2.4gb .Is this enough to run the phone for a couple of years with future updates to come etc plus I'd like to add things myself, thanks
0 Likes
Me21303
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
You should have more RAM available. Run the device care.
0 Likes
danieleric
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi, i have the same issue with my S20 FE. The apps keep reloading after I switch to another app and back to the previous. It happens with web browser, some apps and game like Pokemon Go, where i check if the RAM is full and it always have at least 1gb free. Pokemon Go is not important, most important is when i want to make a transaction in the browser and check my card details in my bank app, i have to do it fast coz it happened to me multiple times that the browser app reloaded and i had to run thru the buying process again (when i was on the payment site and refreshing session reverts the form).
Its very annoying and ive never had the same issue on a different phone.

Can someone help?

0 Likes
fader374
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes its the same issue with RAM that I am facing here in my Samsung device as you can see here this guy mentioning some issue not only us but there are so many people who are suffering from the same problem.

0 Likes