Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for s20fe users!?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 01:03 PM)
Kohe
Student
Options
Can you feel a lip where the plastic back meets the metal frame of the phone? I live in London and have just had the power button replaced by samsung as the original was faulty. I had pretty terrible service.

I have just received the phone back today, the back has been replaced in the process and the alignment of the plastic back agaisnt the metal frame is inconsistent and leads to a lip of maybe 0.7mm or so down one side. Its pretty easy to feel when holding it in one hand. I dont remember it being like this before and by looks isnt allinged properly. But just thought id ask other users what their devices are like? 

I dont know what can be done about it, i dont trust the local service centre to fix it especially after they took 3 weeks to replace one power button.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Well, I don't have a S20 Fe, but do have the a51 5g with similar build materials (metal frame and plastic back). There is not a 0.7mm lip as you described, and as you say it's only in one sided that does sound abnormal.
0 Likes
Kohe
Student
Options
Cheers, yeah. It doesnt look right so Im guessing it isnt. Probably being a bit pedantic, but then it is a £600 phone thats only a couple months old. Not aure what I can do about it though. They wouldnt hot swap the phone when the power buttom needed replacing.
0 Likes