4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung don't have them for the UK for some reason if you are a resident here
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@seybo: It is possible to show public holidays by adding them to the Google Calendar, and syncing it with the Calendar app. To begin with, download the Google Calendar app via the Play Store, then open it, sign in (if applicable) and head to Menu (three horizontal lines) > Settings > More > Holidays > Tap the name of the current country or region. 

Now, head to the Calendar app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Manage calendars > Tap the '+' symbol in the top right > Select 'Google' so a blue dot shows on the right side. Go back to the Calendar landing page > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the drop down arrow to the right of your Google account, and make sure the Calendar is ticked. Hit 'Sync Now' and you should be good to go. I hope this helps. 

52lw
First Poster
Options

My samsung 2024 calendar is not showing any Canadian holidays. I have tried all the suggestions to no avail. My google calendar has the holidays and is synced to my samsung calendar. Any more solutions?

0 Likes
justinpediment
First Poster
Options
Yeah right, as simple as that?
0 Likes