Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pre-order for Galaxy S20 Ultra not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 05:03 PM)
ToonTownGuy
Apprentice
Options

I ordered through my local carrier WELL in advance of the pre-order end date, but the phone never came in. Is Samsung going to honor all those preorders and eventually send the phone, or am I out of luck

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options
@ToonTownGuy: Sorry to hear that you have experienced a delay with your order. Sadly I don't have any news about stock availability for the S20 Ultra, but I recommend reaching out to your network if you have placed your order through them, and they will be able to keep you up to date.
0 Likes
ToonTownGuy
Apprentice
Options

At this time, they (the dealer I did the pre-order with) doesn't know. One person even suggested that it may never come in, due to delays worwith the corona virus. I was just wondering if it was Samsung policy to always fulfill preorders even if it takes longer or do they sometimes just say, sorry we won't be able to ship the phone due to stocking issues

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@ToonTownGuy: This is difficult to answer, as you have placed your order through a third party retailer. I think the worst case scenario is that there are further delays to your order due to stock availability, however it is unlikely that your order would be cancelled. Apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter.
0 Likes
ToonTownGuy
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, delays I can deal with (but sooner is always better than later, I'm just impatient) I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't miss out on the pre-order deal all together... Especially since my dealer it is unlikely that they would ever get stock of the 512GB model without it being a pre-order.

0 Likes
illmavic
First Poster
Options

Preordered the ultra 512 on Feb 25 and just got a tracking confirmation that it will be delivered on Monday March 23

0 Likes
Dougie15Austin
First Poster
Options

Does anyone no when them are going to get ship in as my just telling so much sh** and now saying another 2week 

0 Likes
Jas11
First Poster
Options

Did anyones S20 arrive? Mine was due to be dispatched yesterday but I havent had any updates or anything yet 

0 Likes
illmavic
First Poster
Options

received my ultra 512 this past Monday the 23rd I pre-ordered on Feb 25,when did you pre yours?

0 Likes
Dougie15Austin
First Poster
Options

My mate one turn up yesterday and my getting next week there telling me now 

0 Likes