Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pre-order confirmation email?

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 02:04 PM)
Ivalaine
Student
Options

Hi,

I placed an order about few hours ago and got a confirmation # (i didn't screenshot it),  assuming I would later find this order # by either receiving a confirmation email or locate it in "my orders", I closed the web tab.

however by far I didn't receive any email and there's nothing in "my orders". I checked few threads on the website seems like it's a common issue?

Is anyone experiencing the same issue??

10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

I ordered as soon as the phone was launched and didn't get a confirmation on screen (website crashed) or by email. But I called customer services and they were able to tell me my order number which I can now track through the website. So I would give them a call 

Fuxion
First Poster
Options
I pre-ordered the Ultra and got the email and the website didn't crash, so I was able to print out the papers, but i am unable to track my order, shouldn't be concerned right?
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Do you get an error message when you try and track it? As thought you should be able to see your order and the progress of it. But this is my first time buying Samsung and moving from apple, so not sure how all this ordering on Samsung works. 

0 Likes
Fuxion
First Poster
Options
I did get an error message, it said Invalid Order Number, but the email says this is my Order ID, so I'm really not sure, this is also my first time.
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

I would just give the Samsung customer service waquick call. They were really helpful. 

0 Likes
Fuxion
First Poster
Options
Alright then, thanks for the help.
0 Likes
Sivarjan
First Poster
Options
On the same boat , ordered a TV now and didn't get a order confirmation email and can't find it under 'my orders ' either?
But money hasn't been taken out either so i'm abit confused
0 Likes
TabletMIA
Student
Options

Was this resolved?  did you receive your order OK? 

I also placed an order yesterday for a tablet, but no email confirmation and the money hasn't been taken.  Not sure whether the order has been placed and is just slow being processed. 

0 Likes
Ivalaine
Student
Options

the order eventually showed up in my account! The answer I got from CS was: Usually it'll get delayed if the orders are placed late at night or after business hours, employees would only process it during business hours.

For those of you who are concerned, I would recommend to call customer service and they would be able to help you.