Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service repaired phone and still faulty

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 08:15 AM)
mase13
Apprentice
Options
Seem to be having an ongoing issue with customer complaints department had phone repaired last month and still faulty Kirsty who is responding on the ceo email has decided to stop responding to my emails is there a number I can speak to someone directly as I'm getting fed up now 
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@mase13: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing persistent issues with your Galaxy S20. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the support channels linked below, and an advisor will be able to assist you, and arrange a further repair to address any existing problems you may be having. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

In the meantime, please feel free to share details of your issue with the Community, so we can troubleshoot the problem with you. 

mase13
Apprentice
Options
Help desk is useless I'm currently emailing ceo email and thats even worse no response since last Friday
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @mase13 

Sorry to hear you've had issues with your phone 😞

May I ask what the problem is with the phone ?

Have you spoken with Samsung in regards to re submitting the phone to be looked at again ?

Did Samsung UK supply the phone to you directly  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
mase13
Apprentice
Options
My phone was though sky but I did the Samsung at home repair its been repaired twice but still having the same faults and more now. Screen flickers Internet keeps dropping out all the time other devices connected to same network are fine does it on data aswell poor battery life. I've had 1 appointment canceled day before and 2 they have come without parts. Ceo email hasn't helped at all saying my phone is fully working when it isn't as I'm using it and know it isn't. Sky won't touch it because its been repaired by Samsung I just want a fully workring phone this has been on going for over a year
0 Likes