Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Poor Battery Life and Overheating issues-SAMSUNG S20 PLUS

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 02:12 PM)
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Poor Battery life and overheating issues with my SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 PLUS. I tried already all the possible solutions given to me like; wipe cache partition, rebooting, battery check ups and factory reset but still the battery drained so fast.I just bought this a week ago where at first glance I was very happy to have this until I experience some bad issues of my phone. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED right now and so much stress that I regret buying this. I envy also other countries that they would replace it immediately but in my country they will only offer for a repair not to replace it.I should have chosen other best devices I had (IPHONE&SONY).Sorry to say but its true based on my experience. I therefore conclude that I will never again buying this brand in my entire life.

14 REPLIES 14
CrazyFruits
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
This is why the new S20 is called the 'Fan Edition'. Samsung have listened to suggestions and complaints (including giving us a Snapdragon in the UK) and put together a perfect blend at a reasonable price.
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have to agree with @crazyfruits I had to s20 fe 5g its just a brilliant phone I am so glad I got it the battery lasts all day its perfect no overheating even when charging on fast charging no heating problems nothing the fe 5g is definitely the one
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi, try booting in safe mode. If you then don't have the problem, then the issue could be App related.
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes but this doesn’t help either I tried all the possible solutions already but nothing happens good..

0 Likes
SlavMatt
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
my phone stopped overheating once I did these three things.
1. factory reset
2. use 60hz
3. hd+ resolution

after a few weeks I was able to boost up resolution and finally refresh rate. it went from being as hot as a sun to being frozen with highest settings.
0 Likes