Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Battery Life and Overheating issues-SAMSUNG S20 PLUS

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 02:12 PM)
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options

Poor Battery life and overheating issues with my SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 PLUS. I tried already all the possible solutions given to me like; wipe cache partition, rebooting, battery check ups and factory reset but still the battery drained so fast.I just bought this a week ago where at first glance I was very happy to have this until I experience some bad issues of my phone. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED right now and so much stress that I regret buying this. I envy also other countries that they would replace it immediately but in my country they will only offer for a repair not to replace it.I should have chosen other best devices I had (IPHONE&SONY).Sorry to say but its true based on my experience. I therefore conclude that I will never again buying this brand in my entire life.

14 REPLIES 14
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
does it happen to be the exynos version?
I've given up trying to get help with mine. As soon as I can get rid of it, I am. I won't be buying another Samsung flagship unless they ship the qualcomm version in the UK.
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
Get a 5G FE guys it's rocking a Snapdragon in the UK. I'm loving it!
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
really?! *****. whats the difference in specs?
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
UK
S20 FE 4G/LTE = Exynos 990
S20 FE 5G = Snapdragon 865
0 Likes
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options

Yes this is an exynos 990 version. You know what to tell you frankly, I'm so disappointed that I bought this phone. I should have chosen an Iphone/Sony Flagship device for a 100% satisfactory.

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
if you can, I'd return it.
0 Likes
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options

I will never ever again buying a samsung brand anymore this would be the last after the repair. 

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
How frustrating! I wish they'd done that for the plus 5g 😡 too late for me now because I'm on the upgrade program. I might contact and see if they'll let me just end it.
Kenzhin
Journeyman
Options

So hard to return here in the Philippines so many questions to ask and so many requirements to be submitted. They will just offer for a repair. When it comes to replacement theres a so called pre-approval not compared to other countries like yours they will replace it immediately. 

0 Likes