Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pokemon Go and the Samsung S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 07:03 AM)
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

While this is primarily a Niantic issue, perhaps a gentle 'nudge' from Samsung might get their attention. All Samsung Galaxy Store versions of PoGo starting with 0.170.0 and subsequent updates 0.171.1 and 0.171.2 will freeze a few seconds after starting the game, from various Forum Threads around it seems to be just the S20 Ultra has this issue, i also have an S8+ and i even resurrected an old S7 Flat to test it and all updates are fine on them, luckily a forced update hasn't happened yet but when it comes looks like S20 Ultra players will be locked out, just to point out this also happens on the Google Play Store versions so ball is in Niantic's court.

154 REPLIES 154
Nikizza
Explorer
Options

I bought Note 20 Ultra andcthe game freezes im frustrated not able to play the game, if smn can help pls do...

0 Likes
Meobin07
First Poster
Options

IT HAPPENS AGAIN. FORMER FLAGSHIP S20ULTRA WITH MONTHS TO SOLVE THE ISSUE. NOW AGAIN WITH MY NOTE20 ULTRA. STUPID SS AND POKEMONGO

0 Likes
Bluelemony
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue! S20 Note and it freezes within seconds of starting the app. what do I do?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Note20 Users: Download the newest update from the Galaxy Store guys! We've had reports that after downloading that update everything is working as it should! 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
OlivierS20plus
First Poster
Options

Did update through galaxy store but that didn't help. Still no map, everything green all around...

0 Likes