Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help... my children's dad passed away and we don't know his pin code.

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 11:26 PM)
rachrach88
Apprentice
Options
We need to access his phone for photos and messages.. we have his watch that connects to it we have his Samsung email but again don't know the password. We don't want to reset setting because we will lose photos etc. 

Thank you.
13 REPLIES 13
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Usually you can get in though the Google account comnected to the phone. It'll ask you for a security question which you may know the answer to. It'll then allow you to reset the password and access the phone.
0 Likes
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Heres some instructions after you are able to get access to the google account. The security questions could be where was your parents born, what's your future job etc if you able to answer two of these questions you'll be given access to the account.

to your locked Samsung phone and provide any random password or pattern for 5 times. After that a message will appear on the screen, tap on “Forgot Pattern”.Then, you will be asked for your Google Account or Backup PIN.

Choose Google Account and go to “Account unlock”.

Enter your Google account password, the mobile will be unlocked.
0 Likes
rachrach88
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, but we don't have the Google account password...
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Go to this website, then type in the Google account, you don't need to know the password, ive done it before to recover a google account. Then press forgot paasword, itll then ask you security questions you may know https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AccountRec...
0 Likes
kieren
Journeyman
Options
If messages are able to pop up on the lock screen you'll be able to send a text to the phone after pressing forgot password and type the code that shows on the phone. I'll try to help as much as I can.
0 Likes
rachrach88
Apprentice
Options
Thank you I really appreciate it.. we can't see the pop up messages.. I will try the link
rachrach88
Apprentice
Options
We might have to go back to the house he lived at as it says something about wi-fi but it's 2 hour drive..
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Your welcome
0 Likes
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Does it say something else when you press try another way. Connecting the phone to a WiFi it was once connected to would probably work.
0 Likes