Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me! #SamsungS20Ultra5G

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 07:43 AM)
iulian5000
Journeyman
Options
Hello! I own a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G, which I periodically check for updates. Unfortunately, my phone is intended for the United Arab Emirates. Please help me, if you know when I will receive the Android 12 and One UI 4.1 Update, because I really want it! Here I have attached a screenshot from the update search panel. I'm waiting for any information that might help me. I spoke to the Samsung call center 3 weeks ago, and I was told I was getting the update this week. I didn't receive anything. Thanks in advance, and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, can you connect your phone to a laptop with smart switch installed & see if there's any updates available for your device if you haven't already tried?
0 Likes
iulian5000
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I don't have a laptop and a computer ... I would have tried it from the first moment.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You might have to take a trip to a Samsung service store & let them update it for you via a computer.
Jon7703
Pioneer
Options
If you are in the UK check the phone settings to ensure its set for UK. The try update again, if this doesn't work, back up and factory reset. However, when you set it up ensure you select the country you are currently in (and it matches the carrier your using). This should force an update to the software before setting up fully. Then just restore your files from backup. Be careful though your backup may contain the original country settings so just back up the files you know you will need. Hope this helps
0 Likes
iulian5000
Journeyman
Options
Hi, and thanks for your reply. When I set up the phone, I selected the UK (exactly where I am at the moment) and still failed to update. From what I understand, my phone is intended for the United Arab Emirates, but I couldn't find a specific company site there when the Android 12 update will start. update (when it will be released if it has not already been). Thank you.
0 Likes
iulian5000
Journeyman
Options
Hello. I checked today on SamMobile, what update was released in United Arab. And Android 12 was launched, which I didn't receive and I'm dying of nerves. Give me some advice on what to do so I can update.Screenshot_20220511-074009_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes