Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing up

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 06:18 AM)
Delicious78
Explorer
Options
Since the weekend my s20 ultra has been playing up with WiFi. Some apps or Web pages are working fine others aren't loading or taking an age to load. Sometimes it says not connected to the Internet but I am as everything else in the house is connected fine. This morning my phone is now jumping to mobile data and can't connect to the Internet apparently, I've ran Internet checks on router and all seems fine . 
Thanks 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can appreciate how that can be annoying @Delicious78 

Your probably going to need to perform some troubleshooting such as > 

Try another browser.

Clear the cache and data of your current browser and reset it.

See how the phone performs when you connect to another source of Wi-Fi.

Some generic guides follow.......

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

And Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Delicious78
Explorer
Options
Thanks I'll look into these , I thought the security update might have brought a fix with it but it's not really helped. It's so annoying that it's not every app .
0 Likes