Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pictures on my s20fe keep disappearing

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 08:35 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have an s20 fe and photos keeps being replace with a gray warning exclamation mark.

Did a get a defective device?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Do you have an sd card inside your device?

If so can you take it out and send a picture front and back of it?

Archer

View solution in context

Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Ok, but can you send me the picture of the one in your phone?

If the photos where on it, it is likely that the sd card is the problem and with the amount of counterfeit cards being sold I need to see yours with my eyes to tell

Archer

View solution in context

Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Print does not look good, it looks like that the red was Painted with a pencil almost… also not that the card has no white outline but a red one in the red area and 128 is written in a strange way too.

If the photos where on the sd card it is the cause. If the photos where not on the sd card, still the one you have is counterfeit.

I would advise you to immediately contact the seller and as for a refund.

Also be aware that there are a lot of fake cards of all brands around (don't buy huawei sd cards…. because they only make nano sd cards but not micro sd cards so the ones around are all fake). If you want you can write to me in private when you get a new one so I can have a preliminary look at it.

Unfortunately this past year I have been spotting fake sd cards a lot of time in the samsung communities, it is nowadays common to have the market flooded by that stuff.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me

Archer

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Do you have an sd card inside your device?

If so can you take it out and send a picture front and back of it?

Archer
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have a samsung evo sd card, could it be the issue?

Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Ok, but can you send me the picture of the one in your phone?

If the photos where on it, it is likely that the sd card is the problem and with the amount of counterfeit cards being sold I need to see yours with my eyes to tell

Archer
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Mark10_0-1615452234860.png

Here you are

Solution
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Print does not look good, it looks like that the red was Painted with a pencil almost… also not that the card has no white outline but a red one in the red area and 128 is written in a strange way too.

If the photos where on the sd card it is the cause. If the photos where not on the sd card, still the one you have is counterfeit.

I would advise you to immediately contact the seller and as for a refund.

Also be aware that there are a lot of fake cards of all brands around (don't buy huawei sd cards…. because they only make nano sd cards but not micro sd cards so the ones around are all fake). If you want you can write to me in private when you get a new one so I can have a preliminary look at it.

Unfortunately this past year I have been spotting fake sd cards a lot of time in the samsung communities, it is nowadays common to have the market flooded by that stuff.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me

Archer
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Thank you for you patience, I will do what you told me ASAP

Have a good day