radder
First Poster
Options
All my photos have disappeared from gallery on s20 ultra can anyone advise
4 REPLIES 4
Kev55
Pathfinder
Options
Have you deleted or moved them in your Onedrive folder ? everything Syncs with OneDrive now. Also try looking in your Onedrive recycle bin.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
In the device gallery there is also a option for a recycle bin... you can still possibly restore from there within 30 days of disappearing.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@radder: Are the photos still visible in My Files > Images? Have you tried checking for a Gallery Update via the Galaxy Store > 3 lines in the top left > Updates? As advised above, check your Recycle Bin by opening the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Recycle Bin to see if they've ended up here. I'd also recommend swiping up from your Home Screen > Google (folder), and checking the Photos app, as the photos may be backed up here.

0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

and when you open the camera app, doe sit show the last taken pic in the left bottom corner? if it does, then check the details on it, there it will tell you the location of the file, probably all other pics.....if they are on the phone, will be there too. I would also restart the phone, just in case.

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes