Student
Options

I am really pleased with my Samsung phone

3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's great to hear.
I have been happy with Samsung phones for many many years.
My current ones, the S22 Ultra and Z Fold 3 are the best yet for me.
They just get better every year
LiviuCala
Student
Options
Indeed
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I think this Samsung Members forum is a great place for people with genuine problems and complaints to air their grievences and woes and the like and get support and advice from others with the same problems or just the knowledge on how to solve these problems; but it is an even greater place in my opinion when people such as your good self @LiviuCala come on here just to be cheerful and say how much you like your phone.
I have had my S21 Ultra for 15 months now and I still smile sometimes when I pick it up first thing in the morning, as it really helps me enjoy my life and my hobbies and my relationships to the max. It is a brilliant phone in every way especially the camera. We are truly lucky to live in this modern era with such incredible devices in our pocket. I have stuck with Samsung as they have always had the flagship devices with ALL the features I need and that excite me on a technical level. I have tried other makes of phone but they always come up short overall in my opinion despite having some good stand alone qualities. I still have my old Note 9 as a back up phone as I still love that thing and won't sell it as it would be like selling a family pet or a relative or a kidney or something..🤣🤣.. 👍👍
0 Likes