Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone going weird

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 02:37 PM)
starshine
Pathfinder
Options
Need some help with my Samsung galaxy s20 5g since today its been acting up really wierd.
Internet slow,closing down when I get onto the Internet,password are not being recognised, messages are not sending as normal this is just a few of the issues im having🤬
Is anyone else having any problems today?
So I have already checked with my service provider and no issues there,i have also rebooted my phone as well still not made a difference.
Please can anyone suggest anything else i should try much appreciated 🙂 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Factory reset but backup your photos and videos or anything else you want to save first. When doing so, put them all through a virus scanner. It's highly likely your phone and connected accounts on it are compromised given the behaviour and passwords not being recognised.
starshine
Pathfinder
Options
Ok thank you so much for your help i will try this and let you know how i get on
0 Likes
iz77978
Journeyman
Options
I had this kind problem a week ago. I went to a phone repair shop and they sorted it out for me. Maybe do the same?
0 Likes
starshine
Pathfinder
Options
What did they say was the problem with your phone ?
0 Likes
iz77978
Journeyman
Options
I don't even remember but it was something to do with my SIM card. I had it exchanged.
0 Likes
iz77978
Journeyman
Options
OK I hope you get it fixed
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Before a full factory reset I would suggest the following....

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

starshine
Pathfinder
Options
Where have u been lol 😆 i was waiting for your response my Samsung guru 🤣
Happyhubert
Journeyman
Options
It happened to my galaxy s20 5G after the software update my phone still not right now. Software update affected a lot of Samsung disgruntled customers, but Samsung denied there was anything wrong with the software update. Hope you resolve this issue