Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone friendly

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 10:59 AM)
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
I just looked up how to use the quick panel on the Web. It's written by Samsung, and it's not at all phone friendly to the extent that its impossible to read on my Galaxy s20 fe.
.y text size is set to a value that usually allows .e to read most content. Since I bought my phone 18 months back I have yet to discover what the quick panel is.

As a computer programmer for 40 years in many computer languages, one of the first things that I learned when phones came out, was how to query the phone to find its text size. Once you find the size, you should then have a routine that rearranges your layout to make it readable.
Seems that Samsung has untrained programmers.

Same with screenshots. 
How one is supposed to press two buttons on the right of your phone at exactly the same instant I do not know. Never managed it yet. Sliding the edge of my palm across the screen sometimes works. But overall have given up all hope of taking a screen shot on this s20fe.
Other phones give you a simple way
 Press the power button and screenshot come up as an option.
SIMPLES!
18 REPLIES 18
Kris G
Voyager
Options

if you were a hacker, than you know that you can gain access to any camera as long the board that it's on has power, so what makes you think Samsung does not spy on you? of course if they wanted to, i hardly doubt Huawei does that, maybe in their homeland but i don't  think they care for other countries.....for example, i live in Germany, and teh German law allows the gov to spy on your calls.

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
I can probably gain access to your phone if I wanted to. In 1983 using a public phone box and an acoustic modem in the uk, I hacked into the Nassa website, downloaded a few images and left a message. At that time hacking was much easier than it is today. I just did it for fun
A few days later it hit the worlds news stands for a day or so.
Since then, Web sites have become much more protected, and penalties for hacking are greater.
So I am now a retired hacker. Motorola originated in Germany, which is why I have stuck with them. I also drive German cars -BMWs. So reliable.
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
I have downloaded an app to do it for me. Will let you know if it works.
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Do u like the new motorola razr ?? I'm thinking on my next upgrade from apple ***** to a flip 3 but I use to along time ago have a motorola the flippy phone
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
Would love one but the cost is too high. I still have my original razr, but as it seems to need 2g then I don't have an account with a 2g company. Lovely phone the new one but it's just too expensive.
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
It's not good. Tried 2 and they both save to the cloud. Cannot delete these apps so just change their requirements.
There must be a simple screenshot that saves on your phone.
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

interesting,well give it a shot, i have 4 phones, crack one of them and post any pic from that phone

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Annie989
Voyager
Options
It's both at the same time the power button & volume simultaneously I found Jon's phone quite stiff that sounds very dodgy
0 Likes
Annie989
Voyager
Options
U just need to press into the app & it says to uninstall
0 Likes