Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone doesn't connect to network

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 04:54 AM)
xAidanE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Since I've done the new software update my Samsung s20 FE will not connect to my service provider.   

It was fine until the update. I have checked coverage in my area and its all excellent. 

Mobile network state - connecting. Its said that for hours. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Try resetting your Network connection in settings, General Management,  Reset, Reset Network Connections.

If your using a dual hybrid sim phone as a process of elimination try your sim card in sim slot 2 please @xAidanE 

Also if you can please try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens to rule out the sim card or masts.

Let us know how you get on please.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah there's numerous posts about the recent updating for the S20 FE causing some issues lately. Some people have put their sim in slot 2 till Samsung send out a new fix from what I've read in other posts.
Josh261995
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
There is numerous posts about this I am experiencing this issue too its frustrating to say the least just gotta wait for a update, only way I can get mobile data is to manually set it to 3g then up to 3g automatic then LTE/3G then it works fine
xAidanE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thanks guys. my only way around this is manually switching to 2g/3g. then back to 5g/LTE etc
0 Likes
Josh261995
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Did you get the January update today? I got it today and its totally fixed the issue
0 Likes
xAidanE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
not as of yet
0 Likes