Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Overheating

(Topic created on: 19-07-2022 06:02 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
If your phone is overheating and you are in the UK I would suggest not using it until Wednesday  because a lot of phone have overheated (including my phone the samsung s20) while charging or just playing games or ect. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
A phone should not be overheating when it's 40 Celsius outside. If Samsung made them with such low tolerance there's a major issue with the chipset design

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
StuartR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Well it's 37 degrees where I am today and I've used my phone as I normally would and charged it as I forgot to last night and its not overheated once.

I use common sense and don't play games (at all on my phone) or use it for intensive applications while it's this warm.
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Where are u in the UK?
0 Likes
StuartR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Durham
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Cool I'm in Leicestershire and the highest it reached was 39°C and it was yesterday that my s20 overheated
0 Likes
StuartR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
That's hot man, hope you have air conditioning which I don't. I use fans and bottles of iced water either in front or behind the fans, cheap air con that actually works..

Thankfully I'm not at work.
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Same here I'm glad that I wasn't at work but we don't have a/c in my house so it got a bit toasty in it bit we got a load of ice poles at iced drinks
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
A phone should not be overheating when it's 40 Celsius outside. If Samsung made them with such low tolerance there's a major issue with the chipset design
IndiW
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
39c, Chelmsford Essex, heavy use, needed 3 times charge top ups.. Cool as a cucumber 🥒
leicesterMan
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
39*CScreenshot_20220719-133523_One UI Home_172511_1658234123.jpg