Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 11:44 AM)
josephSabo
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone.  I just would like to know why heating up my s20 ultra so many times ,doing only simple tasks. After 5 minutes using the camera I can feel getting hot. People say that's normal every phone heating up but I think that's not normal from a flagship phone. I had so many kind of phones from different smartphone companies and wasn't any problem. I am really sad about the s20 ultra performance.  Exynos 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Kris G
Voyager
Options

it's not normal, if murder the phone then it getting slightly warm is ok, overheating or getting so warm that you notice it is a no go, had many phones, and mostly the Huawei phones remain stone cold on normal usage and get slightly warm when you play games on them for like 1hour.

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
josephSabo
Explorer
Options
That's right. Samsung should stop sell their phones with exynos chip and charge for the same price as a snapdragon version. Also they should not charge this price for the phone for this rubbish performance. I just keep it for a short time because I spent all my money on this LOL. But definitely I will change back to Huawei or xiaomi
0 Likes