Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock on ultra

(Topic created on: 28-02-2020 12:21 PM)
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Very dissatisfied today as went to upgrade to ultra yesterday only to find it's out of stock,

Now I've paid for a upgrade program where I cant upgrade !!!! Also means that I'm going to pay more as another month ticks over on klarna payment,and possibility of trade in value dropping  bit of a con really they should make sure they look after loyal customers  and can fulfill there obligations first  before opening the sales up to everyone  else  , anybody any idea when they wi be back in stock 

42 REPLIES 42
Rosi222
Apprentice
Options

Okay so the Ultra that is out of stock is the one with 512gb which only comes in black right?  Because I see that they have the 128 gb available in cosmic gray and cosmic black.  It really blows my mind how Samsung sends out so many emails asking us to take the time and reserve a phone...I DID...then I received an email saying I was first in line and that I would receive an email to get the phone I had reserved.  Never got that email and when I went online at 12:01 am on the 21st, The Samsung S20 Ultra 512gb for Tmobile  was out of stock  already.  I keep checking on that like everyday.  NOTHING.  Wish Samsung would let us know when they expect to have this back in stock.  

0 Likes
Riz11
First Poster
Options

Totally agree, been waiting days/week now for stock alert but none coming through. 

Will Samsung extend the timeframe to claim the Bud Pros?!!

0 Likes
ZainJ
Apprentice
Options
I don't tho k that feature works. I would say to refresh it when your at home every 5 mins or so.
Make sure you are logged in when doing the refreshes as if you are not signed in and hit refresh while the item is out of your cart it may cause the site to refresh your session which in the process will remove the phone from your basket.
It took me days to put through a successful pre order so I would say try daily as stock is constantly changing.
0 Likes
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

I'll second that, the samsung aterts are next to useless. You'll need to keep checking in real time..... 

Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options

According to Samsung there will be no more stock on 512gb in UK

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kondziu80 wrote:

According to Samsung there will be no more stock on 512gb in UK

I find that a bit surprising, perhaps Moderators can confirm or let everyone know otherwise.   I am not looking for  one myself mind you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options

That's what I've been told on Samsung web chats,that they will not be getting any more stock as it is "limited" edition.  John Lewis go it available tho ,if anyone's interested, with delivery date 10th March . Weird if you ask me . 

0 Likes
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

Having spent way too many visits to the Samsung preorder site to continually see "out of stock", I eventually managed to place an order for the Ultra and accepted that it wouldn't ship till 21 March. Having been caught out before with preordering the ill fated Note 7, a nightmare that shouldn't have happened tbh, I am now reading about Samsungs pledge to sort out the camera software issues before preorder devices are shipped out.

Camera focusing issues etc really should have been spotted in house and not by  the reviewers. I get the feeling Sumsung has maybe rushed the phone out to meet the February deadline before sufficient in testing was completed.

Very sad to say that my confidence in Samsung is not where it should be so I've cancelled my order and will wait to see what happens over the next 6 months or so, I'll lose out on a free pair of buds but no doubt they'll include them on preorders for the note 20. It looks a great phone and hope it lives up to expectations but I will keep hold of my £1200........... for now at least. 

Plumbsquare
First Poster
Options

Mobile has really given Samsung a black eye with their poor performance. But alas it seems the way of the world.

Apple is able to deliver.

0 Likes
marrila
Pioneer
Options

I recieved notification form ee advising I should expect delivery of my s20 ultra grey 512 gb on 10th.

3 days before launch, if you pre-ordered with EE you can go on the myee app and track your order progress.  I pre-ordered 13th feb 

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes