Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock on ultra

(Topic created on: 24-02-2020 03:23 AM)
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Very dissatisfied today as went to upgrade to ultra yesterday only to find it's out of stock,

Now I've paid for a upgrade program where I cant upgrade !!!! Also means that I'm going to pay more as another month ticks over on klarna payment,and possibility of trade in value dropping  bit of a con really they should make sure they look after loyal customers  and can fulfill there obligations first  before opening the sales up to everyone  else  , anybody any idea when they wi be back in stock 

42 REPLIES 42
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

Well, PayPal says its ordered but no email or confirmation from Samsung as yet....

My samsung account doesn't show an order either, will leave till tomorrow and hope it sorts itself out, but tbh, after trying for over a week if this falls through I'll just stick with my s10. Not convinced Samsung deserve my custom at the moment, hope they can sort themselves out soon as I suspect I won't be the only one walking away from them....... 

0 Likes
ZainJ
Apprentice
Options
Have a look at your junk inbox. My confirmation came though within about 20mins from purchase.
I didn't pay via PayPal but I should see no difference for confirmation times.
0 Likes
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for tip, Paypal is the only place that has acknowledged my order, nothing showing when I log in to my samsung account "my orders". Double checked emails incuding spam etc. 🤔

0 Likes
Labelle16
First Poster
Options
What website are you checking?
0 Likes
Labelle16
First Poster
Options

Are you using the Samsung website?

0 Likes
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

Yes, the normal site, put the order number from Paypal into samsungs track your order but it shows a nil order. 

0 Likes
ZainJ
Apprentice
Options

I would say, wait over night and if nothing comes through give them a call tomorrow and quote your order number. Also check if the payment from PayPal has been taken. 

0 Likes
Ray581
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for advice, I tried 4btimes earlier and nothing so thought I'd give it one last look tonight, put in the order shown on PayPal as needed in the track my order section and it's now there and viewable. I took a screenshot of it. I can only assume the system has  suffered a glitch or something and it needed more time to process, in the past all my preorders have been instant and I'm still missing the usual samsung confirmation email? I wonder if the random/sporadic way they are listing out of stock, suddenly taking orders and then out of stock again has fried their system?? 

0 Likes
ToonTonic
Pathfinder
Options

@mikehippo wrote:

I will probably wait for the Note 20 now

Sadly you can't swap to a different model. If you have an S series, that's all you can upgrade too.

I'm tempted to keep my S10+ and await whatever new version of the Fold series gets released. See out my upgrade program contract on this model.

So many Samsung products, so many problems...One day I will learn!
0 Likes
Labelle16
First Poster
Options

I heard the note 20 doesn't have a sd slot...

0 Likes