Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock on ultra

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 08:30 PM)
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Very dissatisfied today as went to upgrade to ultra yesterday only to find it's out of stock,

Now I've paid for a upgrade program where I cant upgrade !!!! Also means that I'm going to pay more as another month ticks over on klarna payment,and possibility of trade in value dropping  bit of a con really they should make sure they look after loyal customers  and can fulfill there obligations first  before opening the sales up to everyone  else  , anybody any idea when they wi be back in stock 

42 REPLIES 42
DannyT
Options
Hey there, @Wootty.

Due to the popularity of the S20 Ultra it is currently out of stock. But, you can get stock alerts to let you know when they are back in stock. (It shouldn't be too long).

You are also given 4 months to upgrade to the new phone. (They will definitely be back in stock before then).

Hope this helps!

Welcome to the Community!

Domwright88
Journeyman
Options

It would help if the stock alert actually worked 

Steve89
Student
Options

Signed up to about 5 stock alerts.  None of them work.  Called up the sales department.  They have no idea when back in stock.  Shambles really 

npritch
Explorer
Options

Will Samsung extend the period for getting the free Galaxy Buds+ offer in that case?

Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Totally agree I'm having ssme issue

DameDash
First Poster
Options

Yeah I signed up for pre-register and thought I was given priority but nope Ultra Gray 512GB says out of stock. I'm pretty upset about it too.

Fuxion
First Poster
Options

Wait you got a 512 GB option?

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options

@npritch wrote:

Will Samsung extend the period for getting the free Galaxy Buds+ offer in that case?

Why? As long as you pre order before the 8th March you'll get buds! That's another 2 weeks yet stock will be in around Midweek I'd Imagine, nothing to worry about, honestly! 

Steve89
Student
Options

Don't worry guys.  I pre ordered the Ultra earlier today.  All you need to do is keep going on the website a few times a day.  They seem to restock daily.  I missed out a few times but got it today.  There's a backlog though, delivery won't be until 21st March