Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui beta 4

(Topic created on: 26-10-2021 10:03 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Does anyone know if the beta version is out fir s21plus in the UK, also I have unlocked phone can put any sim card in ,but when I go into about phone and look at the service provider its O2O ,will that stop me from getting any beta invites etc t,the sim card I have in is ee.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Anonymous User  we are actually on Beta 3 for the S21 series right now, though the first Beta was not available in the UK.   However it needs to be a non carrier branded device with CSC code BTU.

However the stable release could possibly be as early as November.   https://www.sammobile.com/news/all-signs-point-at-samsung-preparing-one-ui-4-0-for-public-release-soon/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes I never got the notification for beta and even thou I can use different sim cards the software provider is 020,so I guess that's why I didn't get a notification etc Screenshot_20211026-131802_Settings.jpg
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: That's right. As your Service Provider Software Version is O2U/EUX, your S21+ won't be eligible to register for the Beta. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
So in the future where should I buy the phone from to.be able.to.get beta access?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: You will require an open network variant, so avoid purchasing your next phone via a mobile network, either directly or on contract. Purchases from samsung.com will be fine, as well as other reputable high street retailers. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thank you for the information
0 Likes