Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5.1

(Topic created on: 28-05-2023 08:50 PM)
dazblueboy
First Poster
Options
I'm still having issues with incredibly fast battery drainage since the One UI 5.1 install. According to Samsung this update should have sorted the issue! Is anyone else having the same issue still?? Does anyone have a solution? As Samsung seem to be very vague!
5 REPLIES 5
Leequ
Navigator
Options
Not sure what I'm on but I would say the battery drain on the s23 ultra has significantly increased since launch. Previously I could do the full day no problem, now I'm almost 20 to 30 down after a few hours.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could try wiping phones cache partition.

Power off your device, and plug into a pc, or use a set usb-c headphones. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons, when you see the Samsung logo release buttons. Use the volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode menu. Use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the system cache partition to clear. You can also repair apps while in recovery mode. Also good to download is good guardians in the galaxy store. Run app booster.
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Some reason Samsung stopped downgrade with 5.1 only thing you can do is run an app booster or wipe cache partition or do a fresh reinstall of the software
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I find white mode with 50% brightness better on the battery than dark mode.

Also remember extra dim will mess up your battery as it always keeps refresh rate at 120htz. If your brightness is a below 30%.

Also with one UI 5.1 you don't need to clear your background apps just let them be there.
JustaDude
Student
Options

Useless advice, non of this will do anything, since its a firmware issue that is causing the problems.

0 Likes