Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 4

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 06:55 AM)
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

Hi, I'd like to know why I'm not getting one ui 4 on my S20 ultra phone (bought from EE) I saw that all the other friends have already received ??? Help me ! 

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TyeDale
Pioneer
Options
Unlocked phones always get the software updates first, Carrier versions ,have to go through the Carrier testing and so they can add or tweek any software before the send it out

View solution in context

Solution
Ranasultan
Explorer
Options
Bro still waiting too. All others networks rolling out but EE Still testing the software.

View solution in context

Solution
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Solution
TyeDale
Pioneer
Options
Unlocked phones always get the software updates first, Carrier versions ,have to go through the Carrier testing and so they can add or tweek any software before the send it out
Solution
Ranasultan
Explorer
Options
Bro still waiting too. All others networks rolling out but EE Still testing the software.
Solution
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

Thanks 

0 Likes
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

Thanks bro 

0 Likes
Sp82
Navigator
Options
I contacted EE a couple of days ago and they told me that it's Samsung has to roll out the update not them 🤔
Stephie21
Student
Options
I've got the note 20ultra and I'm still waiting 🤦 yet my tab S7 got it a few day's ago🤷
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm also still waiting on my sim free Note 20 Ultra
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

I knew that too 

0 Likes
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

For O2 and Three.  one ui 4 update is available on SAMMOBILE: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s20-ultra/firmware/SM-G988B/O2U/download/G988BXXSCEUL7/1601... .  And for your note 20 ulta one ui 4 update is not yet available on region (United Kingdom BTU)