Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 - Battery seems to drain Quick since update ?

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 01:27 PM)
JN15
Student
Options
Is anyone eles noticing that since the new update the battery life seems to have dropped and runs out quicker? 

My s20 5g battery seems to drain a lot quicker since the update to One UI 4. 
17 REPLIES 17
ACL70
First Poster
Options

Yes. I have been noticing this too. My phone is a note 20 ultra exynos 990. Battery runs out faster with One UI 4. I hope Samsung resolve this.

Members_tw1mgnM
First Poster
Options

yes the same happening to me also on my note 10 lite after updating to one UI4(android 12)

Members_s3xL8J0
First Poster
Options

Same here. DON'TDO THIS UPDATE.

Updated yesterday to one ui4 with the promise of better interface.

Charged to 100pct over night. Taken off charge at 7:30AM and by 08:45 down to 11pct battery charge.

0 Likes
Amone
Student
Options

Really terrible. My note 20 ultra 5g discharging almost 30-35% faster. Very bad marketing step, Samsung ! Really Hope that new update will resolve something, and it is not done specially for selling S22  😞

RodriM
Apprentice
Options

Totally agree.

0 Likes
Rm21
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem with my note 10. I went through all apps to see what was using up the battery even when sleeping and think I  have solved it by switching off the Digital Wellbeing App. Now battery life is back to pre update levels. 

0 Likes
Members_uIKtc6S
First Poster
Options

The One UI launcher of my S20 FE now takes up to 50% of the battery while being almost exclusively in the background.

My battery used to last almost 3 days with one full charge. Now it's barely more than one. And I haven't changed anything.

I've tried restarting, Samsung's optimizing software and all that but nothing changes Jack.

This is absolutely unacceptable and needs to be fixed. I'm not even using my phone a lot and have to charge it every day now.

Screenshot_20220712-164245_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
WhiteKitten1
Pioneer
Options

Even my a51 is getting this problem, I hope oneui 5 fixes this.

0 Likes