Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 3.0 S20 Plus

(Topic created on: 05/12/20 09:34)
Ellshaniaa
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm so inpatient for this update to come to my phone, I'm using the S20 Plus.

Just wondering if your on Three UK has your been updated yet as I'm still waiting 😕 🙄 
23 REPLIES 23
CrazyTom2k2
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm on O2 UK, still no joy yet. Not even a sign of the Beta programme to be honest. Hopefully we'll hear something soon 🙂
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
samdumg have only just pushed this update, it will take a little while for carriers to tweak it and push this update them self's..

you could use Samkey to change the CSC to BTU & that was you will receive updates direct from Samsung and not your provider 😁
Ellshaniaa
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
how do I get SamKey and Three is like the worst network provider ever!
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
You can download samkey from the samkey site &, buy your credits on ebay, I bought 2 credits for less than £6 & is costs one credit to change CSC

very easy to do YouTube will help 🙏
CrazyTom2k2
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
In all honesty, I wouldn't change the CSC to BTU. That might work, but if you're unsure what you're doing with it, I would leave it be. Changing your CSC can risk bricking your phone or voiding your warranty 🙂
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
FYI actually it does NOT void knox or anything, I have done it and you can see below, my modem is EVR as phone was originally EE.

you should reaserch properly before giving so wrong information 👌😁

I personally would not advise such information if it was not aloud.. it is against Samsung rules for community forums for starters and go against my own work ethics. everything is legal don't listen to his advice mine is perfect 🙏

Screenshot_20201205-153701_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
CSC change is legal, perfectly allowed by Samsung & also does not pose any risk to bricking as the android side of things remain intact and untouched.

why would you say such rubbish.. wow mate 👏
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Wow, you're stroppy mate. Not gonna question your intentions - I acknowledge you're trying to help, and I'll hold my hands up - haven't done much research. But changing your CSC - it's a software modification, and it can go wrong. As it's a software mod - pretty sure it voids warranty. Been there, done that. Also don't want someone potentially breaking their phone at Christmas where they're gonna want to be in touch with their family. Either way, it's up to the owner of the device, and to be completely honest, think you're being a bit unreasonable getting arsy with me
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I understand your point but I would not advise such Information, if you done research then you would know the associated risks.. your doing a CSC change.. its a code within the software, no rewriting software involved. perfectly legal hence the valid warranty staying intact.. it does not trigger knox for this specific reason.. my knox is fone and I done the csc change.

samkey is fine to use it does everything for you & like I say poses no risks, I'm stroppy to people who give such wrong information that's all..
0 Likes